Friday 20 April 2012

Production Blog 5

WHAT WAS TRICKY/EASY OVERALL?
Throughout the whole project I wouldn’t say that any particular task has been ‘easy’. However we managed to solve problems that occurred with the filming, editing and time managing quite quickly. In my opinion the written side of the coursework has been the more straightforward task; this is because I personally prefer to write about things rather than talk to a camera.

During the filming, at certain points it was quite frustrating. Sometimes the shots that I had in mind weren’t as easy as which I originally thought and therefore we had to compromise with this. The editing process was also tricky, this was down to the fact there were so many different editing techniques available for us to use we had to choose the most suitable one for our genre without making it seem to ‘cheesy’. However, with the many options to choose from I believe we picked out the most convenient.
Therefore, overall I believe there wasn’t any task that I could consider easy although I favoured some more than others. However, in saying this I am satisfied with the work I produced both the written and filming tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment